On my return to Washington DC, I was able to walk all the way to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Before entering the spot to track some names of friends of mine who lost their lives in my country, this squirrel came very close to show off his meal rather than running away.
I wish I could speak his language, to ask if he was saying "Welcome to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial".
Critiques | Translate
mirosu (15156) 2014-04-08 2:14
Hello Ngy Thanh,
Beautiful squirrel photo. Smart tight crop (close-up) choice to accentuate the squirrel with splendid sharpness, nice colors, excellent light and very good POV choice. The selective focus makes this photo special.
Very well done.
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8582)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-28
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon EF 70-200 F4 L, JPEG 800 ISO
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-07 17:17