It is dark due to the light drizzle in late afternoon, but the "VOLNA-9" made-in-Russia macro lens just arrived, so I can't wait till tomorrow to test shooting to see its performance after reading too many praises in reviews.
After trying the lens with a Canon EOS 50D to check the colors, I set it on the Canon 20D InfraRed-converted, and here is the result.
What strange to me is the texture captured by infrared on the foliage has turned the normal atmosphere into a deep tranquility that I never witnessed during the 20 years I lived here.
This is my 2nd attempt to get along with a new type of photography although I started to get involved into the beauty of infrared too late...
Please critique and help me improve. Thanks.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8576)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-03-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D converted to IR, VOLNA-9 (Wave-9) Macro 50mm f/2.8, JPEG 400 ISO
- Exposure: f/1.4, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-27 16:31