Here we were at Chelsea Market after visit the Chelsea Pier. We stoped here to drink a nice hot coffee before continue our walk.
I have lots of photos of it, But none have this golden light that I love it. Here another photo I took in 2012 when I first visit the place: Chelsea Market Clock.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (72427) 2014-02-08 9:03
i like how you often show places in Nyc that i havn't been to :)
Here is another one.
thanks for the other clock photo too, nice to see it in another color tone.
seems like a great place just for walking, as you mentioned.
cool nyc photo and scene
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13739)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-20
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-08 7:51