Here I was at the 59th street coner with 6th Ave, we were walking to the Culumbus Circle when star to rain. The weather was cold (about 2 Celcius degrees) and the sky white and colors have gone. But here the light poles and yellow cabs add some color to the view.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mesutilgim (97748) 2013-11-08 5:15
Hello Andre, my neighbour today,
Nice capture from NY without skyscrapers !
The wet ground creates wonderfull graphism.
TFS and best regards
npecanhuk (78929) 2013-11-08 7:39
Como sempre suas fotos de NYC muito boas, interessantes e bonitas!
Destaque aqui para a exposição, cores e composição!
- Copyright: Andre Bonavita (bona) (13739)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Canon EF 18-135mm F/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: March in New York City
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-08 5:07