A most unique entry in the Rose Parade that year was a group of students from Japan on rollerblades. Although there were no flowers, the costumes were simply delightful.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
eldancer1 (25288) 2012-12-21 9:54
Awesome capture of those kids and their colorful costumes! Good lighting and dof with nice details. Very well done, tfs.
Waylim (25080) 2012-12-26 16:32
A nice prelude to New Year's Parade. Looking forward to 2013.
Yes, even without flowers, they are really eye catching. They looks like little fairies on wheels.
bayno (18342) 2013-08-11 11:01
a really nice picture and a good scene, very beautiful clothes of the girls, one shot not easy but well done, great colors and details...
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1579)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-01
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Cannon Powershot Sx100
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Pasadena Tournament of Roses [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-20 20:08