Taken during a walk through Detroit. I was glad to discover the city is no where near as bad as everyone seems to think it is. Despite the disrepair of many of the building there was a beauty there that I think is far to often overlooked.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (8931) 2012-09-23 14:40
Welcome to Trek Earth, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Glad to hear that Detroit is not that bad of after all.
I like your picture in black and white, it was probably the right choice for this one. It makes the graffiti stand out more.
have a good start to the new week
- Copyright: Mitszell Hill (afearah) (6)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-09-13
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S602Z, Super-EBC Fujinon Opt. Zoom f7.8 4.6 8mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Birthday Week 2012
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-23 11:34