Few cities in the world are so identified by a building as is New Orleans. The city is instantly recognized by our cathedral and its position overlooking Jackson Square (in the photo). The Cathedral-Basilica of St. Louis King of France is the oldest Catholic cathedral in continual use in the United States.
Critiques | Translate
mirosu (16227) 2012-10-03 2:49
Picture from "fairy tale" book. Excellently composed with the carriages in the front and the majestic castle in BG. Perfect viewpoint and great deep depth of field. The castle is very good focal point. Well done.
- Copyright: Jonathan Elsner (jonathane) (1008)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S9600
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/280 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-07 7:43