On Fort Myers Beach it's not uncommon to find people and sandpipers walking along at the same pace.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
prashantprabhu (227) 2011-03-07 18:45
I like this picture, beautiful DOF, sharp foreground, and the people behind add on a sense of motion to the picture.
selizabeth (168) 2011-03-08 0:11
great angle in comparing the birds' and the human's feet.
CLODO (33980) 2011-03-08 0:37
the birds are not afraid of men in this place!
serp2000 (43792) 2011-04-06 22:52
My congratulations, Gregory!
Excellent capture, attractive composition. TFS!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-02-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon EF 400MM F2.8 L, Compact Flash 8 GB
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-07 16:54
- Favorites: 1 [view]