Classic Amish scene - there is something very calming watching someone like this gentleman working his way quietly across his field. Taken early in the morning on a day with heavy haze from the damp air.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
langaloo (489) 2004-11-20 12:55
Happy to see that some things don't change, I was there in the early 80's, and it was just like this. Brings back nice memories.
Oups, sorry, I notice something different : the electric pole on the right corner, in my days, what strucked me the most was that there were no electric poles.... So things do change -a bit- after all.
- Copyright: Alan Kolnik (Alan_Kolnik) (594)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-07-22
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikkor AF ED80-200mm
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/640 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2004-11-20 12:39
- Favorites: 1 [view]