I added color filters and high contrast to create the illusion of the statue's silhouette over the bright orange of a sunset. Actually, the picture was taken at around 3:00 PM. I hope you like it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ManuMay (33523) 2009-07-10 10:17
Great view, wonderful play of contrasts and colour tones, and a good point of view...
Have a nice week end...
sandpiper (6095) 2009-07-10 22:02
Not sure if this sort work is permitted under the TE rules, might be better in TL.
Neverthless, its a classic shot making a nice silhouette. I think the image is too centred and it is not straight. I have done a workshop to show you what I mean.
- Copyright: Edgar Serrano (eserrano) (189)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-27
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/20.0, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-10 10:02