This attractive library is located on the town square of Paoli, Indiana. I was attracted by the red brick and green trim; it looks like a good place to find a book and read.
Among other things, Paoli is the county seat of Orange County, Indiana. It has a population of 3844.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: carol butler (cbutler1467) (12)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/3.3, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Small towns, Road trips, Southern Indiana [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-02 23:23