Two famous landmarks of Seattle: the space needle built for the universal exposition in the 60s and the spinning pink giant car wash sign. Quite a sight...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mimi (2325) 2005-01-19 0:23
Antoine -- This shot is a riot and you've really captured one of Seattle's best known icons and one that's really only locally known. Too bad, though, that the car wash sign is cut off on the top and the right side. The colors, however, are really nice.
- Copyright: Antoine Delage (adelage) (149)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-10-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel G II, 28-105 3,5-4,5 USM, Fuji Provia 100F
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): World fairs and Expo [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-19 0:03