Critiques | Translate
lebjohnson (609) 2009-06-07 12:40
Indeed, everything is relative... I like the way the letters and the car's bumper obey the rule of thirds, nice composition of a humorous subject. You made me smile.
bakes888 (18499) 2009-06-07 14:02
Hi Adrian. As we would say here in NZ; Compact, yeah right! ;-) Nice catch and thanks for sharing.
rikko77 (10861) 2009-06-07 14:03
essential composition, clever pic. I like it, even its colors. Well done,
BennyV (13848) 2009-06-07 23:43
This would make a great album cover. Isn't there a punk rock band called Compact out there somewhere? Looking at this shot, I think there should be! Great picture!
martin_b (362) 2009-06-08 7:49
*smile*, well seen and fine colors!!
- Copyright: Adrian Studer (chicken) (1557)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G10, @ ISO 80
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-07 11:58