We took the mid-afternoon ferry from Victoria, Canada south to Port Angeles across the Strait of Juan de Fuca and had plenty of late afternoon daylight left to explore the area. As photographers what is it with our love affair with boats?
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (75592) 2014-07-23 18:47
Very beautiful and attractive picture!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, horizontal format, chosen pov and composition are all excellent!
Very good original idea and photo job!
TFS - congrats,
JanArie (657) 2014-07-25 0:20
great photo with these strong green/blue colors of the central boat and mirroring effects.
Very well done!
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4794)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-19
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Compact Flash 8 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/22, 1/6 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-23 17:50