I just returned from 4 days of "shooting" in the Palouse region of eastern Washington State. The undulating landscape is absolutely stunning, especially when viewed from the top of 3600 ft Steptoe Butte in late evening light.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tatadalou (6475) 2014-06-05 21:55
What a strange place ! The fields of different colours form a stunning patchwork over these undulations. Nice light !
dta (68124) 2014-06-06 1:00
Hello Gerald ,
Thanks to share with us this amazing landscape . I've never seen something like this . Fantastic shapes and colors .
Pietrow (304) 2014-06-06 1:27
And it is beautiful!
In my POV - frame says: Day slowly goes to sleep and wishes of colorful dreams.
miumiu (6035) 2014-06-06 1:33
l love the vivid colours and POV.
Your photo looks like a beautiful painting.
l like it!
Have a nice weekend
- Copyright: Gerald Neufeld (gneufeld) (15890)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-19
- Camera: Nikon D300s, Nikon Circular Polarizer II
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Les plus beaux paysages du monde ... suite . [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-06-05 19:20