Blind lion on the east side of the Utah State Capitol building. These marble lions have been given the names of honorable virtues: Fortitude, Integrity, Honor, and Patience. Each lion was sculpted to represent a different age of life.
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7469) 2013-01-23 19:22
A nice detail you picked up here, Jenifer. Clearly a very difficult light; while the lion could probably be just a bit brighter, you're already dealing with a bit of an overblown sky behind. Despite the tough conditions, you've got a nice shot here and good detail on your main subject.
I'm adding this one to my State Capitols theme - thanks!
- Copyright: Jenifer Cowling (nifervon) (115)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-00
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Canon Powershot Sx20 IS
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): US State Houses - West [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-22 17:08