Cliff Lake is in the Wasatch National Forest. It sits at about 10300 ft (3140 m). The mountain in the back is Mt. Watson.
The picture was taken about 11:45 am. There sky was overcast but there was good light.
I adjusted the levels, enhanced sharpness and added the border.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mark Hamilton (mhamilton) (326)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-06-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony DSC-f828
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): High Uintas [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-26 22:05