Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.
Inside teh canyon on the Fairyland trail.
Look how twisted this tree is. But it still grows and goes up...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-200 AF Aspherical LD, UV 72mm filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Utah May 2005
- Theme(s): strange trees, hard life [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-17 0:52