Arches National Park is famous not only for arches but also for many unusual rock formations.
Here are Klondike Buffs, a scenic concentration of arches and fins towards the park's northwest corner.
Because of deep sand and steep grades, a 4WD vehicle is a preferrable mode of transportation to go threre.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-200 AF Aspherical LD, UV 72mm filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Utah May 2006
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-08 11:48