The mountain far right is Wheeler Peak - highest peak in the U.S. state of New Mexico, with an elevation of 13,161 feet (4,011 m).
Frozen Eagle Nest Lake is visible on the left.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix S1
- Exposure: f/10.5, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Winter Landscape [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-26 0:49