My wife and I took a driving trip to Red Rock Canyon Conservation Park. At the Highpoint Overlook area I saw just one person and his motorbike. He was there alone in the vast openess of the area. Before walking away from my car I took a shot of this lone rider. I find this B&W shot expresses the loneliness of the lone rider.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Bartleby (13528) 2011-07-19 9:28
yes I agree with your statement on the loneliness of the rider. I like the composition with the man out of focus and the B&W.
I feel post-processing could be improved though. There's a lot of artefacts in the sky (probably due to compression for the web) and a strange halo around the motorbike itself...
- Copyright: Andre Salvador (erdna) (5711)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-07-12
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 G VR PZD, Tiffen 62 UV Filter
- Exposure: f/11, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-07-19 8:22