Life in Montana can be hard, even for machines.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Lizard-lady (235) 2003-08-30 14:37
I like the idea behind this shot, Ned and the B&W works perfectly to give it that forlorn look.
Coyote (457) 2003-11-03 17:39
Geez, I missed this one too. I like the way you set this up, like the B&W, maybe would like a different DOF (deeper for more depth). All in all- good.
- Copyright: Ned Messerschmidt (nmess) (2301)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2003-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D100, Nikkor ED 80-400 MM f/4.5-5.6 AF VR Zoom, RAW @ ISO 200, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ghost Machines, The uglier, grittier side of life. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-08-30 3:25