Along US Route 89, just south of Browning is the southern boundary of the Blackfeet Indian Reservation. At this boundary is a work of art that represents two warriors on horseback. Along with it are flags of the US, Canada, Montana and the Blackfeet Nation.
Being somewhat of a car buff, I both enjoyed looking at the work of art, as well as exploring it's components. The entire work, save the bast, is made of parts and pieces of cars. I though it to be quite imaginative and somewhat inspirational.
There are other such works at the northern boundary as well as at the western boundary of the reservation. I did stop and shoot at the western side, but I like the sky here much better.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ned Messerschmidt (nmess) (2301)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D100, Nikkor 24-85 MM f/2.8-4D IF AF Zoom, RAW @ ISO 200, UV
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-09-28 16:46