Leaving on a road trip tomorrow so tonight I'm uploaded a road photo.
Taken back in my days of film. Scanned and fixed in PhotoShop, I have an increased appreciation for digital photography.
Idaho Route 51 heads south out of Mountain Home and goes all the way down to the Nevada state line through some of the most remote areas of the U.S. I have ever seen. We made sure we had a full tank of gas before heading down this highway.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4186)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-00
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS-1V - 35mm SLR Camera, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, 35mm negative, Circular polarising filter
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-08 17:18