On a drive around West Maui we saw fields wedged between the palm trees and the volcanic mountains. The weather was overcast as a result of "VOG" or volcanic smog caused by the constant fuming of volcanos. So when the sun peeks through the VOG it's magic.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dta (56628) 2009-06-04 8:11
Hi Eva ,
What a wonderful light on this fabulous mountain landscape ! It's for me a dreamy view .
Thanks for the share .
peppe59 (14551) 2009-06-05 10:08
beautiful image, perhaps forced in the yellow, but of great visual impact. Salutes
patdeph (35742) 2012-05-10 9:40
maybe the green is a little bit oversaturated, but I love this landscape and the light on the field through the dark clouds, making the picture really impressive.Superb!
- Copyright: Eva Kato (dawekato) (2269)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-01-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSCH9, built-in Zeiss 31-465mm zoom
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Misty Scenes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-04 7:49