Colorado National Park is an amazing landscape of weathered cliffs, valleys and canyons. Just another one of earth's wonders.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
brianmcc (6219) 2012-05-16 10:48
what an amazing landscape. the rock formations are stunning, and quite unique. the rock that is central in the frame portrays the scene very well. wonderful colours and fantastic detail.
npecanhuk (73494) 2012-05-18 17:06
Wonderful natural spot!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, chosen pov and simple but effective composition really pleased me here too!
TFS - congrats,
jmdias (61358) 2012-05-30 18:23
marvelous natural monuments,make me rememeber tatacoa desert in colombia, but there these pinacles are a miniature compared with those ones. beautiful sharpness and soft light, we can enjoy each detail.
- Copyright: Eva Kato (dawekato) (2269)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSCH9, built-in Zeiss 31-465mm zoom
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rocks - weird and wonderful, Remarkable Rocks [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-16 9:28