This was another handheld shot taken near sunset. I tried a few from this angle, and this was the composition that I felt was the strongest.
I feel that the soft light here is a good combination with the soft "look" of the landscape with the gentle roll of the hills in both the foreground and background.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Adam Splitek (duder) (359)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/80 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Colorado 2009 - RMYC
- Date Submitted: 2010-02-02 21:27