Taken just before sunset from the overlook near camp.
Shown here are some of the closer peaks that are part of the Flat Tops Range, with the Colorado River visible in the valley below.
Looking further east from where this photo was taken (to the left of the frame), the more prominent peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park were visible on clear days.
Please see the photo I have posted as a workshop for a different view of the mountains and clouds, taken around the same time.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Adam Splitek (duder) (359)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Colorado 2009 - RMYC
- Date Submitted: 2010-02-01 14:57