Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado
The tallest sand dunes in North America are located here. The biggest is Star Dune, rising 750 feet (229 m).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kato (10597) 2008-01-31 7:36
Well composed and good point of view!
It's successful to divide this ratio on sand and sky, and a range of white cloud draws out the effect in the entire image as well as the color contrast between the sky and the sand, I think.
Personally, I'm interested in the color tone of sand changing with shadow.
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-200 AF Aspherical LD, UV 72mm filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Colorado July 2005
- Theme(s): Sand effects and patterns [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-31 6:53