Great Sand Dunes National Park.
It's a lot of fun for kids to go up and down sandy dunes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kwazireal (181) 2007-12-24 9:51
This is a really good shot...exposure, action captured, and the vital scale reference provided by the teensey-tiny people in the distant background!
I understand the use of portraint format for this image. However, the upper left part in distracting and does not contribute to what you want to communicate. Please see workshop for suggested crop.
gokanlam (6605) 2007-12-24 12:01
I like the way of creating something new with this place. Chris' workshop is very nice too because the upper part is unnecessary here..
- Copyright: Andriy Bartkiv (UkeTex) (268)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70, Tamron 28-200 AF Aspherical LD, UV 72mm filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Colorado July 2005
- Theme(s): Kids having fun [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-22 19:39