This picture was taken in the impressive Great Sand Dunes National Park, close to Alamosa Colorado. The park is absolutely impressive with its Sand Dunes reaching a height of 750 Ft.
In the distance you can see the snow covered peaks which surround the national park.
In the top left corner you can also see a little black spec in the sand. That is another person and here you can trully see the height of the sand dunes.
Following the very helpful critique and workshop I did more work with the S curve and also made the sky a bit darker.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Christian Johnsen (Tex) (25)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-04-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony A100, 3.5-6.3/18-200
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-15 17:47