Another view of the Dillon Reservoir in Colorado, coming in closer on the mountains and the pattern of cloud shadows.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
JFS (32179) 2012-05-17 9:40
Eva, your photo is fantastic! The depth of field and the light + shadows are great! A delight for the eyes!
Bluejeans (64239) 2012-05-17 10:44
Ola Eva ,
Interessante esta paisagem de fundo aquelas montanhas pintadas com as sombras das nuvens , bonita esta zona do Colorado ,parabéns!!
Um abraço Gonçalo
golus (2889) 2012-05-17 11:06
What I like most in this photo is the diversity of the intriguing layers that have been merged beautifully in a masterful manner. The interplay between light and shadow on the front and back hills is captured excellently. The exquisite sharpness and clarity adds much to the quality of this image. A great work, thank you. Best wishes,
- Copyright: Eva Kato (dawekato) (2269)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSCH9, built-in Zeiss 31-465mm zoom
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Shadows..., Nuages ... Clouds, Beauty of clouds [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-17 9:36