The city of Aspen, Colorado is a wonderful country town for artists. There are numerous sculptures throughout the town and this metal bison is a fine example of one. It is situated near the creek where the bridge that leads to the museum is and thepath on the right that leads to the John Denver Sanctuary. The bison is a recognizable symbol of the American West.
Please enjoy my photo.
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1761)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-20
- Categories: Artwork
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): ART & CULTURE [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-13 7:34