A snowboarder descending into the chutes of the East Wall at Arapahoe Basin ski area in Colorado. Loveland Pass is at the top.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SecularJesus (22) 2007-08-10 7:22
I like this shot, it shows a lot of the mountain.
With the black and white the snowboarder almost gets lost in the image, I think this is a nice touch.
Beholder (12) 2007-08-10 8:58
I wonder if converting the photo into B&W is a such wise decision. Indeed the snowboarder now gets lost in the rocks in foreground. Though I like the sunny patches on the mountains in the background.
- Copyright: Peter Philbrick (hoospedro) (19)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-05-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus E-300, Olympus 14 -45 mm Digital, UV
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-10 7:12