One of the reasons I loved San Diego is its proximity to the ocean, and its being a host to several ships of various shapes and sizes... from small paddle boats to huge aircraft carriers!
This photo is of a sailboat, sails down obviously, "parked" shortly after it was rented out to tourists. At sunset, the color of the sky becomes the color of the sea. There is enough light to use fast shutter speeds. The hues of blue and orange are what compelled me to stop and take this shot, aside from the intricate build of the ship itself.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-31
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-18 18:14