It seemed that while at Yosemite, waterfalls were at every turn of the road. While I think the waterfall is pleasing. The thing that makes me keep this shot is the silhouette of the person in the foreground.
This was scanned from a print, border and drop shadow added and resized. A little sharpening was added but no color ajustments were made.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Aegean (2571) 2003-06-14 4:14
Very nice landscape shot...The silhouette is great there giving a scale idea about the size of the watefall...very well done!
touristdidi (8583) 2003-06-23 6:37
I have been so many times to Yosemite..... I loved to camp. I like the shadow figure, the water falls....
Motrem (2392) 2003-06-27 6:48
This is a beautiful photo. I really like the composition. Well done.
- Copyright: Ned Messerschmidt (nmess) (2301)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1999-06-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon T70, 35-70 f/3.5-4.5, Kodak Gold 100, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): others favorites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-06-13 18:54
- Favorites: 1 [view]