This is my version of the famous Tunnel View in Yosemite National Park. El Capitan is on the left, with Half Dome off in the distance just right of center.
Reposted to remove reddish cast and sharpen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mbasil (2127) 2006-09-07 23:09
Wonderful image, Eric. Of course this is the classic Wawona tunnel view, but you have done a good job with it. The RP is definitely improved, too.
robertosalguero (196) 2006-09-07 23:41
Eric this version is a lot better than the original version. I like it. Very nice dual tone in this compo. Excellent perspective of El Capitan. This picture reminds me a lot of Ansel Adams.
dliu216005 (214) 2006-09-08 0:20
This looks like a classical Ansel Adam's photo. This is better than the original version. Thanks for sharing.
Wanda1 (14362) 2006-09-08 1:01
A lovely black and white landscape image, with all the tones. A very nice composition.
- Copyright: Eric Lindamood (lindamood) (42)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 1992-06-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon 8008, Nikon AF 70-210 f/4-5.6, Kodak Technical Pan
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Theme(s): Yosemite Tunnel View, Locations to visit [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-07 23:00