Glacier Point Yosemite NP California
What a stupendous view from this vantage point.
The piccies don't do it justice.
We were spoiled with the weather while there as you can see.
This piccy has the behemoth 1/2 Dome in the foreground a huge granite spire split in half by ancient glaciers.
Piccy hasn't been altered in anyway.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pieter Schaar (Pieter) (115)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT, Tamron 28-105 f2.8, Compact Flash 1GB, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Locations to visit [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-30 5:12