Tunnel View, Yosemite NP, California.
Wow, what granduer, there are probably lots of this shot, so here is 1 more.
A perfect day ended with a view of this spectacle.
The spring run off was huge which meant the waterfalls were huge.
This is a typical glacial view with the main U-shaped valley in the front and the glacial carved granite peaks behind.
This piccy was taken on the way to Wawona Camping ground and on the way just before entering a tunnel is this awsome view if the valley.
Piccy is as is from camera (except for resize)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Pieter Schaar (Pieter) (115)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XT, Tamron 28-105 f2.8, Compact Flash 1GB, UV
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Twins? [Part XIX] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-29 5:37