Cowboys, rope turners, musicians, the sheriff of the town and of course Indians were all a part of the 21st Cowboy Festival. It was a great day to be outside walking along the Replica western towns' main street at the Melody Ranch and Motion Picture Studio. I asked this cowboy if I could take his photo. He said, "surely Ma'am".
Have a great day and please enjoy my photo...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1659)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Nikon D 7000 Digital SLR, 18-105 mm f3.5-5.6 DX VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-15 0:16