Here is the second in a series of photos of this marvelous dancer.
You can find the previous photo here:
I love how Indonesian (and other Southeast Asian traditional dances) rely on the eyes, the fingers and the feet. It's the small details that are really attractive about the dances. And again, the colors are so bright and cheerful.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: David Levitch (Dayvit78) (35)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-13
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Olympus C-60, Olympus XDCard 512M
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-20 2:12