1943 Chevrolet Truck
This vehicle was first introduced back in 1936... manufactured in Detroit, Michigan, USA...
The most common power plant of the day, an inline six-cylinder engine, powered the truck... with but 90 horsepower, the 217 cubic-inch six had its work cut out...
Minor changes to the facade carried the first-generation truck through 1940’s...
I just love Antiques...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
bebel (7588) 2005-03-05 4:05
certainly not easy to drive but really good look design. This is a real truck !!
good light but I think it would be better to see all the truck
- Copyright: Joseph Farace (jmfarace) (342)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-27
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-F828, Carl Zeiss T* 28-200, 58mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/2.2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2005-03-04 16:36