People can say whatever they want about the city of Oakland, California.
For me it is an underrated city. Tis' clean, well mapped out and has a decent transport system. One thing I have noticed is the very varied demographic of the inner-city.
This man on the left was passionate. Passionate about his belief in the Gospel and took to acosting my friend pictured on the right who was only looking for a good slice of Pizza.
The man acosting him should have added that if you want a good slice of Pizza you won't find it here; you're on the wrong coast.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Don Michael Brown (dmbrowndp) (259)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-01-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Leica MP, Leica Elmar 50mm f2.8 v.2, Kodak BW400CN, Heliopan SH-PMC UV(0)
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-26 10:54