Sunrise at McGee Creek in the eastern sierras. The clouds were spectacular that morning.They hae a pack station there where one can ride the back trails by horse. There is also a waterfall back in the canyon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
eldancer1 (31987) 2013-03-08 13:04
Beautiful landscape completed by the golden colored clouds. I like your pov and good lighting control with discernable textures in the shadow areas. Well done, tfs.
Waylim (25368) 2013-03-21 17:44
There are so many places out in the Sierras, it seem we can go there for weeks and there still places we have not seen. Though many of them are not as well know but they are all beautiful, like this one. The sunset sky certainly enhances the composition and a warm splash of colors.
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1901)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Cannon Powershot Sx100
- Exposure: f/2.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): California Landscapes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-01 20:04