driving along the PCH highway hoping for a colorful sunset this evening, I decided to go to Sycamore Cove. The beach side is a wonderful place to have a campfire or go for a walk. The other side of the highway hosts the campground.
The clouds were heavy tonight, and the sun set without too much color but it was great to go for a walk and take a few photos.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Karen Abel (kabel) (1369)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 7000 Digital SLR, 18-105 mm f3.5-5.6 DX VR Nikkor
- Exposure: f/20.0, 1 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-08 18:00