A DeLorean sportscar in the Petersen Automotive Museum, Los Angeles.
The two unique features that separate the Petersen Automotive Museum from other automotive museums are the Streetscape diorama, and the rotating exhibit spaces. To keep The Museum fresh, relevant, and to keep visitors coming back, it was decided from the beginning not to display the entire Museum Collection at once. In the 300,000 square feet that comprise The Petersen Automotive Museum, only about 150 vehicles are on display at any one time. The other half of the 300+ vehicle collection is in on-site storage, awaiting the chance to go on exhibition.
- Copyright: Janos Koncz (konok) (2068)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-13
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ38
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-04 14:52