Fairfax Village located in West Los Angeles, CA., USA use to be primarily a Jewish section of Los Angeles... However, in recent years the village has taken on many different cultures, demographics, and religions.
All of this seems to work in a very respectful and peaceful, friendly way.
I am fortunate to reside in such a diverse division of LA County...
When in Fairfax Village be sure to visit the legendary CANTERS deli...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Don Michael Brown (dmbrowndp) (272)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-08-00
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Leica M2-Lever Rewind, (1962), Leica Elmar 50mm f2.8 v.1, TRI-X 400, Heliopan SH-PMC UV(0)
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-20 22:06