A colorful Jelly I shot at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dovi (1068) 2004-01-06 1:38
I had hard time to shoot a similar jelly fish before so I know how great it is to be able this kind of a result: colorful with sharp details, well seen and done!
cxxl (2682) 2004-01-06 2:44
Great shot Richard. The exposure must have been very difficult. I saw a fantastic Jelly display when I visited the Monterey Aquarium a couple of years ago.
mbhhas (307) 2004-01-06 3:53
Greate shot! - i woundered how you got hte camera under water...until I saw your description.....
Ebbe (9617) 2004-01-06 12:07
It is beatiful, more like a Christmas decoration or a lamp shade than a animal, but still...
I like how you have managed to get that all black background. You could put it even a bit more of center by cropping just a little on bottom and left.
Jeppe (18654) 2004-01-06 17:11
A fantastic shot Richard - can't be done better.
- Copyright: Richard Mc Farland (sirdraco) (129)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-01-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, 28 - 200mm
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/10 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Jellys: alien forms on Earth!, Unique color, Jelly babies [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-01-06 1:25