I took this in late winter. The clouds looked more menacing than they really were. The sun was going down, and I found my gaze fixed on this schoolyard fence across the street from where I live.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
robertosalguero (196) 2008-04-25 21:58
Not sure what to think of this image. Pienso que la cerca crea un truco interesante de atrapar el sol en la distancia. But at the same time I see a nice artistic image with the silhouette of the fence well marked against the menacing sky. A well composed minimalist image that is making me think a lot sobre su significado. Gracias José.
- Copyright: Jose Rodriguez (calimex) (151)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-26
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX2
- Exposure: f/8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-25 21:46