Arcadia is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States located approximately 13 miles (21 km) northeast of downtown Los Angeles in the San Gabriel Valley and at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains.
It is the site of the Santa Anita Park racetrack and home to the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden. The city had a population of 56,364 at the 2010 census, up from 53,248 at the 2000 census. The city is named after Arcadia, Greece.In 2012, Arcadia was ranked 7th in the nation on CNN Money magazine's list of towns with highest median home costs.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sezai Sahmay (sahmay) (1371)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-25
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 90, NIKKOR AF-S DX 18-105MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-21 13:56